Fargo, North Dakota – North Dakota has one of the highest vaccination rates in the country.
The Peace Garden State ranks 5th overall in total vaccines, not only COVID-19, according to personal finance website Wallethub. The research looked at 17 different indicators, ranging from the percentage of children who have been vaccinated to the percentage of persons without health insurance to the flu vaccination rate among adults.
Here are some of the rankings’ highlights for North Dakota:
- 12th – Influenza Vaccination Rate in Children Aged 6 Months to 17 Years Old
- 2nd – Share of Teenagers Aged 13-17 with Up-To-Date HPV Vaccination
- 3rd – Share of Teenagers Aged 13-17 with MenACWY Vaccination
- 17th – Flu Vaccination Coverage Rate Among Adults
- 7th – Share of Adults with Tetanus Vaccination
- 5th – Share of Adults Aged 60 and Older with Zoster Vaccination
- 2nd – Share of Children 19-35 Months old Living in Poverty with Combined 7-Vaccine Series
- 22nd – Share of Civilian Noninstitutionalized Population without Health Insurance Coverage