Connect with us

North Dakota

Grand Forks home fire forced a family to relocate



Grand Forks, North Dakota – Wednesday’s fire at a Grand Forks residence resulted in the displacement of a family.

It occurred at 324 Walnut St. at approximately 6:30 p.m.

When the crews got there, smoke was flowing from the second floor. They did not need much time to put out the fire.

The family managed to escape without incident. They are receiving aid from the Red Cross for their necessities.

According to investigators, a candle started the fire.