Connect with us

Local News

Firefighter hurt in garage fire in Grand Forks



Grand Forks, North Dakota – Following a garage fire in Grand Forks, one firefighter suffers minor injuries.

According to the fire department, the call to the 300 block of Cottonwood St. on May 23 at 1:30 a.m.

Crews discovered smoke pouring from a detached, two-stall garage when they arrived. Firefighters claim that once they were inside, they discovered a little fire and immediately extinguished it.

According to reports, the garage is only little damaged, but everything inside has suffered severe smoke and fire damage.

The hurt firefighter did not require medical attention right away.

The fire’s origin is being looked into.