Fargo, North Dakota – A fire early on Wednesday morning resulted in the evacuation of an apartment.
Just after 1:10 in the morning, the Fargo Fire Department was alerted to a fire near 1502 East Gateway Circle. When the police came, they discovered smoke on each of the building’s three stories.
The majority of inhabitants were successful in leaving the building without incident, however, several had to be rescued by firefighters using ladders.
There are no reported injuries. The fire’s origin is still being looked into.